Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nouveau who?

So it's been a week since I posted last.  I've got some stuff I want to write about, but I've been busy training for my new job at Red Robin (where they expect you to have everything memorized by ingredients and amounts after the first week).  It's hard for me and I've worked at Red Robin before.  Anyhow, I'm off today to a training for my other vocation, which isn't really a vocation yet because I've yet to even land a single day of teacher substituting, much less a job as a teacher.  Oh well, God knows what He's doing.  If He wants me to be a waiter all year then...I can do that.  Not what I had hoped for, but I'm not God after all so I will let Him make the plans.

And so, since it's the weekend, I figured I'd share a video with you all that Melissa's dad sent to us.  Knowing the internet and Facebook connectivity it's possible you've already seen it.  But if so, then you know that it's funny enough to watch again.  Enjoy.  (It's a little too wide for this blog and it won't let me resize the movie, but you can click on the "full screen" option in the upper right part of the video to watch the whole thing.)

2 comments:

  1. yep, pretty much i'm a bad person for finding this so funny. "just because i sleep in a minivan instead of the side of the road i'm not good enough!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading ;)

    AND, (listen in all your blogger.com users) LOVE that you have your comments form right on the post! no need to click multiple links here, just type my comment and I'm good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete